Membership at MBIC is about joining a community that humbly gathers to follow Jesus. In becoming part of this church family, you come alongside other sinners in a life long journey toward forgiveness and wholeness in Christ, in sharing the love of Jesus, and proclaiming & living out the Gospel message locally and globally.
Membership Application Process:
- Register for an upcoming Membership Orientation Class by clicking on the class name.
- Receipt of your registration will be confirmed by email.
- Prior Reading will be required. Material sent via email.
- Attend the Membership Orientation Class.
- Following attendance at the Membership Orientation Class, we’ll arrange to have you meet with one of our Leadership Board members in your home or at church to go over the MBIC Membership Commitment.
- Upon signing the MBIC Membership Commitment, your name will be brought before our MBIC Leadership Board for review and acceptance into membership.
- Following this review and acceptance process, results will be communicated to you.
- Names of new members will be published in the church bulletin.