One of our greatest desires is to actively seek the welfare of our neighbors and community. So as we cautiously open our campus to serve and encourage one another, we are implementing the following precautions and expectations to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Health Screenings: All event workers will undergo a health screening and temperature check when they arrive on campus
- Food Safety: Event workers will wash hands before handling food, wear gloves when necessary and wear hats and masks around all food items
- Masks: Event workers will wear masks around the open car windows at the point of ordering and delivery
- Guests: All guests will be instructed to stay in their vehicles at all times
Guest & Participant Expectations
- Enter: Vehicles will enter only at the Stiegel Valley Rd. Entrance
- Exit: Vehicles will exit onto Penryn Rd.
- Attendants: Parking attendants will be out helping direct traffic, some attendants may not have masks on, but will maintain a safe distance from cars
- Please stay in your vehicle and follow the signage! Signage will provide directions for traffic flow
- Traffic: Traffic will wind around the parking lots in order to safely keep traffic from backing up onto the public roadway
- Orders: Orders will be taken by workers as you approach the carport
- Masks: All workers around the carport area will have masks on