Worship through giving.
Will you partner with us as we respond to the critical needs of our community as we face the coming weeks together?
In today’s message Pastor Bryce went with you through your entire home. Well, not literally, but he had you go through your house and think about each room’s purpose. There is the kitchen, the living room, the dining room and you might even have that odd room that really has no main purpose.
As I was listening I had to think about the War Room. No, not the room I designated for our family feuds. I am referring to the movie. If you have not seen it, it is worth watching. In the movie, an elderly lady has a special room for a special purpose. Now, I will not spoil it for you, but I am encouraging you to spend some time thinking about each room in your house.
Go through your house and ask yourself:
- What is the purpose of your Living room?
- What is the purpose of your Dining room?
- And so on.
Now go back through your house and think about the following:
- Which place in your house is designated for your prayer time?
- Which chair do you sit in when you read your Bible?
- Which room is the best to gather the family and talk about God and the world?
Draw a map of your home -quite literally- and put some purpose to the way you live.
Have fun remodeling your home!