Resuming In-Person Ministries – Groups UNDER 25
Beginning June 5, 2020, Manheim BIC will be opening its doors for MBIC sponsored ministries and events for groups of less than 25 people meeting in an MBIC designated room. There will be specific rooms available that have their own designated entrance bathroom.
Phase One – Groups UNDER 25 guidelines:
Only MBIC Sponsored ministry and authorized ministries are allowed at this time.
Abide by all guidelines so that we can ensure increased safety and begin to open up our facilities.
- All events should be less than 3 hours long. (longer events require authorization)
- Adequate time between events will be required to ensure thorough cleaning.
- Use only designated rooms, entrance, and bathrooms. To avoid cross over between event groups, do not go into other parts of the building.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- Use face masks when social distancing is not possible.
- Hand Sanitizer, disposable tissues and access to soap and water must be available to all participants.
- All participants must be COVID-19 symptom-free. When in doubt, Stay Home.
- All volunteers must set a high standard and must be COVID-19 symptom-free. When in doubt, lead well, and Stay Home.
- All volunteers and participants are asked not to attend any event at MBIC if you have been in close contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Social Distancing should be maintained at all times.
- Rooms should be set up ahead of time to ensure 6ft between seats (or households).
- Create a touch-free environment as much as possible.
- Prop entry doors and restroom doors open if possible (close all at end of event)
- Avoid using tables if possible
- People can bring own pens and drinks
- Avoid hugs and handshakes
- No group shared food or drink under Phase One:
- Only “single-serve” food and drink should be used.
- All food and dishes should be removed from the room. (no smells left behind!)
- No Child Care.
- Avoid lines of people as this is difficult to maintain social distancing.
- Limit numbers going to the restroom when possible.
Any COVID-19 concern or report before, during, or following an event, contact Dustin Sauder.